RainBlooms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

You are not connected. Please login or register

What if I want to teach him? [Chekkas?]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

codesii

codesii

Axel followed Caiden back inside. He looked at his son a bit solemnly.

When Caiden thanked Sirius, he just smiled back. "He's too sweet to get crushed by a rock," he simply replied before Caiden left.

Axel took his place and began to examine Sirius. His eyes creased in worry, noticing that his leg was beginning to swell. "It looks like your leg was crushed. It's going to hurt for awhile." He began to wipe off the dirt and apply simply medication to the leg. "We'll take you to a doctor once we know how Fayne is."

Sirius just simply nodded. He was looking in the direction of the door, his eyes a bit dull despite their color. "You know, too, right? That it wasn't Fayne's fault?"

Axel looked at Sirius with a smile. "Of course I know that. You have a big heart, Sirius. You just don't know that." He leaned down to nuzzle his son's cheek, who just blushed and remained silent.

KurosuAi

KurosuAi

Caiden sighed. "Fayne?" He went back outside to look for his son. What a perfect way to make him even more frightened of everything.

"Fayne, come here, please..." The striped male sounded a bit distressed. He looked around until he saw a familiar shade of pink under a bush. He walked over and sat down, pulling the little bloom over to him.

"I found him." He spoke loud enough the two in the house could hear him. "Fay.... It's okay, hunny. Sirius is going to be just fine. He's just a little scratched up. We need to go inside and check you for any wounds too." He gently picked up the bloomling and set him on his back, carrying him inside.

Fayne was silent, he didn't seem to have any more tears to cry. He felt warm and comforted being on his fathers back. But as soon as he saw Sirius he looked away, his ears lowered.

codesii

codesii

Axel looked over at Fayne and Caiden as they walked in. "Do you want me to look him over?" he questioned.

Sirius looked at Fayne and only smiled, but frowned when the little bloomling looked away from him. He sighed quietly before closing his eyes, exhaustion overwhelming his body.

Axel glanced back at Sirius, knowing that Fayne felt responsible. He's had many issues like this in his own school and classroom. Maybe he could somehow convince him that he's not a fault, and Sirius is going to be just fine.

KurosuAi

KurosuAi

"That'd be nice if you could. I think he's just got a couple of scraps and bruises." Caiden lifted the small boy off his back and set him down by Axel. He gently lifted a hoof to help hold his son up, as Fayne looked like he could fall over at any moment.

Fayne stuck his tail between his legs once again and frowned.

30What if I want to teach him? [Chekkas?] - Page 2 Empty Re: What if I want to teach him? [Chekkas?] Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:19 pm

codesii

codesii

Axel examined the little bloomling, smiling a bit as he looked up. "It wasn't your fault, Fayne," he said with a soft voice. As he spoke, he applied some medication to any scratches. "Sirius doesn't hate you. He protected you because he wanted to."

As he finished up, he looked over at Caiden. "Just a couple of scratches. His back leg may bruise a bit, but other than that, he'll be just fine." Axel looked back at Fayne.

Sirius listened to them, keeping his eyes closed. He sighed before slowly lifting himself up with his front legs. He opened his eyes, wincing in pain as he tried to put weight on his injured leg.

31What if I want to teach him? [Chekkas?] - Page 2 Empty Re: What if I want to teach him? [Chekkas?] Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:17 am

KurosuAi

KurosuAi

Fayne sniffled. He put his front hooves on the couch and gently nudged Sirius, before giving him a lick on the cheek, removing a small bit of dirt from his cheek.

Caiden nodded at Axel, before paying attention to Sirius. "Hey now, kiddo. You really should just stay still for a bit."

He waited for a moment until Axel was standing up right before lifting the injured bloomling and laying him on his fathers back. "You guys should get to the doctors and double check that his leg is just sprained."

The smaller pink bloomling whimpered quietly to himself.

32What if I want to teach him? [Chekkas?] - Page 2 Empty Re: What if I want to teach him? [Chekkas?] Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:26 am

codesii

codesii

Axel looked at his son sternly as he tried to get up. "I'll carry you. Just stay down."

Sirius clicked his tongue as Caiden lifted him up. He looked at the ground for a moment before turning his gaze to Fayne. He smiled a bit as he tried to make himself comfortable. "I'm glad you're alright."

Axel sighed briefly before looking at Caiden. "I'll come back tomorrow morning with some papers. It'll be a lot quicker of a session than this." He looks down at Fayne and smiles. "And I'll let you know how Sirius is."

With that, he turned to the door, adjusting himself a bit to assure himself that Sirius was in the middle of his shoulders.

33What if I want to teach him? [Chekkas?] - Page 2 Empty Re: What if I want to teach him? [Chekkas?] Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:32 am

KurosuAi

KurosuAi

"We'll be waiting. Sirius try to not be stubborn like your father and walk around on that leg before it's time." Caiden winked at the small bloomling before watching the two leave. He sighed. It was time to let his baby go and try to make friends and learn to cope with his fears. It was going to be a nightmare.

He looked down at his son who's green eyes were glued to Axel and Sirius until he couldn't see them no more. Caiden picked up his bruised bloomling and curled up around him on the couch, comforting him til he fell asleep.

"It'll be okay, even if it seems it won't be... Daddy's here to help..." Caiden gently nuzzled his son, before laying his head down. He should have been outside with them. Then neither child would have gotten hurt. But he couldn't blame it on himself or his son, they've never had problems with the rocks before.

34What if I want to teach him? [Chekkas?] - Page 2 Empty Re: What if I want to teach him? [Chekkas?] Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:38 am

codesii

codesii

Sirius just let out a bit of a grumble, laying his head against Axel's neck. He closed his eyes; he knew he was gonna be okay.

Axel nods to Caiden with a smile. "I'll see you tomorrow." He walked out of the house using his tail to close the door. He began his way to the doctor's office in town, sighing. He looked back at Sirius. "Your mom is gonna be pretty mad."

Sirius just snorted and opened his eyes, looking back at his dad. "Of course she is. She's gonna be jealous I got to go on an adventure without her." He grinned.

Axel laughed a bit in reply. "That is true." He made it to the doctor's office, and let them take Sirius from him.

35What if I want to teach him? [Chekkas?] - Page 2 Empty Re: What if I want to teach him? [Chekkas?] Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:59 am

KurosuAi

KurosuAi

The next morning Caiden was bright eyed and bushy tailed easily by 8 am. He wasn't really sure when the weird teacher was going to show up but he wanted to be prepared.

Coffee was made, the house was clean, the rocks outside were moved out of the yard. He felt good about this day for some reason. Still nervous but it seemed to be a good nervous. Fayne was still resting in his room when Caiden decided to make a couple pieces of toast and a cup of coffee. Waiting anxiously for Axel to arrive.

36What if I want to teach him? [Chekkas?] - Page 2 Empty Re: What if I want to teach him? [Chekkas?] Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:09 am

codesii

codesii

The doctor had thankfully told Axel that the injury wasn't too much. Nothing seemed broken, just strained. Because of that, Axel felt better about it.

However, what he wasn't happy about was the same little bloomling limping beside him. Even Kara got in on trying to convince Sirius not to go with Axel, but the bloomling was very persistent, and the two parents together were no match for him. So now here he is, keeping pace with his father.

"If it hurts too much, just let me know," Axel said to him, looking down at him. Sirius just huffed.

"I'm fine, dad. Look!" He shakes his leg a bit, trying to keep a straight face as pain shot through his lower back. "It doesn't even hurt!"

Axel glared at him. "Just don't do that in front of Fayne. It'll make him feel bad." Sirius sighs.

"Yeah, yeah. I won't."

37What if I want to teach him? [Chekkas?] - Page 2 Empty Re: What if I want to teach him? [Chekkas?] Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:48 am

KurosuAi

KurosuAi

Fayne woke up slowly and whimpered at the soreness of his muscles from the day before. He slowly wandered out to where is father was sitting and laid down, his face in his fathers bloom.

Caiden smiled softly at the boy. "Good morning to you too, Fay." he chuckled. When he heard the sound of hooves approaching his door he opened it. "Sorry I didn't walk to the door. Fayne has claimed my tail as a pillow."

38What if I want to teach him? [Chekkas?] - Page 2 Empty Re: What if I want to teach him? [Chekkas?] Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:52 am

codesii

codesii

Axel knocked on the door as Sirius sat down in the exact same place as he did the day before. When the door opened, he smiled. "Good morning, you two."

He only laughed at what Caiden said. "It's perfectly fine. No worries." Axel was carrying a bag with him this time, which contained the papers he needed signing and other things such a materials list.

Sirius tried to keep his gaze on the rock pile, which was now a big heap on the ground. He wasn't sure what he was going to say to the two once they noticed him.

39What if I want to teach him? [Chekkas?] - Page 2 Empty Re: What if I want to teach him? [Chekkas?] Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:39 pm

KurosuAi

KurosuAi

Caiden noticed Sirius almost immediately. But he just smiled and grimaced at the bag on Axel's back.
"Oh boy... Paperwork." He huffed. "So. Sirius, you going to come inside or just sit on the porch like a stranger?" The pale tan bloom grinned at the little bloom.

Fayne lifted his head, ears up and alert. He looked over at Sirius, his eyes watering. The smaller bloomling made a mad dash and wraped a hoof around the neck of the other.

"You're okay, right?! I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." His eyes began to water, and his tail wrapped around his back legs.

codesii

codesii

Axel couldn't help but laugh. "Like I said, it's really not much. Just some things we need to know about Fayne." He invites himself in as Sirius stayed in place.

Sirius looked up at Caiden with a bit a solemn look, but his eyes went wide as Fayne came running towards him. He sat up a bit and looked down at the smaller bloomling, putting his own foot on Fayne's back to soothe him.

"I'm fine," he replied, smiling. "Don't worry about it. It's not your fault."

Axel looked at them with a gentle look before turning to Caiden. "I tried to keep him at home, but he wanted to come over and make sure Fayne was okay."

KurosuAi

KurosuAi

"It's probably for the best. I know Fayne was fairly concerned..." Caiden got out a pen then took a sip of his coffee. "So... Paperwork?"

Fayne cried softly for a bit before pulling away from the other bloomling. He dashed off and came out with some juice for Sirius. "Are you thirsty? Or hungry? I'm good at making sandwiches... and fruit salad?" The small pink bloom looked down at his hooves and figited.

42What if I want to teach him? [Chekkas?] - Page 2 Empty Re: What if I want to teach him? [Chekkas?] Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:16 pm

codesii

codesii

Axel nods to him in agreement before walking to a table that seemed good to discuss the paperwork. He looked through his bag before taking out the papers that were required, and set them down.

"I need some basic things. Allergies, medications, and other medical things for our nurse," he started. "I also need this one signed in agreement with the school." He pointed at another paper. "And this one, we will both sign. It's a safety contract from the school." He looked back at Caiden. "We'll start with these."

As Fayne let Sirius go, he stood up and limped inside, trying to put enough weight on his leg to make it look like he was walking but not enough to be in pain.

When he came back with the juice, and began to ramble a bit, Sirius used his tail to brush Fayne's cheek a bit. "Calm down. I'm okay." He smiled brightly, laughing a bit. "I had something to eat before I got here."

KurosuAi

KurosuAi

Caiden huffed. He hated paperwork, even as a kid. "Well... He doesn't have any allergies so that one should be simple enough."

The pale male looked over at his son and chuckled softly. "I think he might be a little overly worried." He muttered softly. It was kind of cute to see his son fawn over someone so much, but he wondered if it was a healthy practice.

Fayne pouted slightly. "You don't seem fine... your leg seems to hurt you... And I can see the pain in your eyes when you move it." The little male seemed to be more like a normal bloom for a moment. "I'm easily frightened... not blind..." He huffed slightly before concentrating really hard to pick up his companion and stick him up on the couch.

"Is there anything you need? Ice for you leg? Maybe a blanket? Um... crayons and paper? We could draw..." Fay spoke quickly, shifting his weight from side to side. He was anxious, it was easy to tell.

codesii

codesii

Axel looked over at the two as well. He just laughed. "Sirius is one for getting in trouble a lot... But when it comes to others, they always come first in his mind." He looks back at the papers. "He's a good mix between his mother and me."

Sirius couldn't help but laugh a bit. "It doesn't hurt as much as it did yesterday. You're worrying too much." He stood himself up as the little blooming tried to pick him up. "See? I'm fine. Otherwise, my mom would have forced me to stay in bed." He rolled his eyes.

He looks back at Fayne before sitting himself back down. "We can do whatever you want," he replied to the idea of drawing. He truthfully was NOT good at drawing, and quite frankly did not want to embarrass himself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum