RainBlooms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

You are not connected. Please login or register

What if I want to teach him? [Chekkas?]

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1What if I want to teach him? [Chekkas?] Empty What if I want to teach him? [Chekkas?] Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:32 pm

KurosuAi

KurosuAi

It was early afternoon when the thought hit him. When was his bloomling going to be old enough for school? Caiden started to panic slightly. His little Fayne wasn't exactly adventurous. He wondered if there were classes he could take to teach his son. Maybe that would be the best plan.

He called the school in the area, who promptly told him that they'd send one of their teachers to talk to him. He paced around his home, he only stopped when Fay looked up at him with a worried expression.

"Don't worry, Fayne. I'm just thinking. We're going to have a visitor soon, why don't you help me make some coffee?" The pale striped bloom smiled softly at his son.

"Okay, Daddy..." The little pink bloomling wandered to kitchen to start getting the coffee prepared. After a few short moments there was a knock on the door.

codesii

codesii

Axel was called into the school early that day, although he wasn't sure why. When the headmaster of the school told him about the situation, he agreed to go to the house of a bloomling. Before he did, he decided to go home and get his own son. Maybe that would help convince the father.

"Dad, why did I have to go?" Sirius complained, his ears laid back as he yawned. Axel glanced at him before sighing.

"It's a good opportunity for you to meet someone new. After all, the school year will be starting soon." Sirius just continued to grumble as they trekked on.

When they reached the house of the bloomling and his father, Axel knocked at the door with his leg. "Hello? I'm here to speak with Caiden!"

Sirius sat down beside Axel, looking out at the small field nearby with a tired eyes.

KurosuAi

KurosuAi

Fayne jumped at the sound of the door being knocked on, proceeding to hid behind his fathers bloom as Caiden opened the door.

Inside, the house was fairly plain and simple. Well lit with lamps and softly colored walls. Caiden had a fair amount of houseplants which became a daily chore for Fayne to check on them. The pale unicorn smiled slightly, obviously nervous.

"I'm Caiden. And this little guy..." He lifted his tail, to show off Fayne who had immediately darted to behind a leg. Caiden chuckled lightly. "is my son, Fayne."

The male gestured for the others to come in. "Would you like Coffee? Fayne did his best to make it for us." He started to head to the kitchen, his bloomling following so close it would almost trip anybody who wasn't used to it.

codesii

codesii

Axel nodded his head in greeting, looking at Fayne with a kind smile. "My name is Axel. I'm one of the head teachers at the nearby school." He points his nose to the grumpy bloomling behind him. "And that's my son, Sirius."

Sirius glanced over before standing up, nodding his head in 'hello', as well. "Pleasure to meet you," he replied.

Axel accepted the invitation inside and pushed Sirius ahead of him. His son glared up at him in embarrassment before walking in. He looked around the house in fascination; he's never seen so many plants.

"I'd love some Coffee," Axel replied. "The school's headmaster scheduled this too early for my liking."

"Mine as well," Sirius grumbled until Axel whacked him in the head lightly with his bloom. Sirius glared at him again. Then, for the first time since they've got there, Sirius noticed the bloomling that clung to Caiden. He looked at him for a moment in curiosity, his eyes beginning to glow a bit more with life.

KurosuAi

KurosuAi

Caiden nodded and smiled at Sirius. "It's my pleasure. Fayne, would you please go get the coffee? Maybe Sirius could help you."

The small pink male frowned slightly, his tail between his legs. "O-okay, daddy..." He looked at Sirius and was about to speak but all that came out was a cute squeak as he dashed for the kitchen.

Caiden gestured. "This is part of the problem... Fayne is extremely easy to scare... and I'm really thinking that homeschooling would be the best option. But I don't know... Are there classes I can take to do that?"

codesii

codesii

Sirius couldn't help but chuckle as he ran off, following the pink bloomling a bit more casually. Axel watched them go before looking back at Caiden.

"While I understand where you are coming from, getting out and meeting more bloomlings would be so much better for Fayne. It's a great opportunity for him to break out of his shell." Axel narrowed his eyes a bit.

"Besides, it's easier said than done. It takes time - and a lot of it - to get an education suited to teach a child. Even if you know the information yourself, Fayne may not learn like you did." Axel sighed, trying to think of the right wording. "I just think going to a public school would benefit Fayne so much more. I'll even try and make adjustments, get him into my class."

KurosuAi

KurosuAi

The pale bloom narrowed his own eyes. "I've tried to get him to be with other bloomlings. A friend of mine recently had a bloomling and he won't open up to them..." He knew that schooling took a while, but if it was better for his bloomling he was perfectly willing to do it.

In the kitchen Fayne was using his magic to lift the coffee pot to pour coffee. It was pretty easy for him. He was about to lift the cups when he noticed that Sirius had followed him, causing the bloom to freeze for a moment.

"Um... the... the blue one is for Mr. Axel..." Fayne's voice came out shakily and meekly. He picked up the blue cup with his magic and held it out, nervious.

codesii

codesii

Axel narrows his eyes as well. "Just one try is not trying. There are different personalities to every bloom, and maybe that friend's child and Fayne just didn't suit well. I can assure you, school would be better for him. Unless you want to teach him when he's an adult. That's how long it'd take for you to get your teaching permit."

Sirius had been watching in fascination. Why couldn't he have magic? All he does is change colors with the seasons. Not that he minded that, either.

He laughed a bit lightheartedly. "You don't have to call him Mr. Dad doesn't mind going by just his name" Sirius came over to take a cup or two, looking at Fayne with a smile.

KurosuAi

KurosuAi

Caiden sighed. "Thats not the only time. He can't even go to the post office by himself without a lot of pushing... I worry other blooms will tease him."

He thought to himself about when he was a bloomling. Other bloomlings can be surprisingly rough with one another. It wasn't uncommon for them to tease one another. Fay was a very gentle child.

"How'd you become a teacher anyways? You don't exactly look like you'd be that great with children..." The striped male huffed, wrapping his tail around his feet.

Fayne just nodded before levitating a #1 dad cup from the counter that had a small hoof print on it. He tried to walk this time. He couldn't help but glance behind him every few seconds. He didn't like strangers much and this Axel bloom and his son seemed to be trying to convince his father that he needed to go out. He didn't want to.

Caiden smiled at his son when he saw him come out with the coffee. "Thank you." He took the cup from him and Fayne sat next to him. He tried to not frown, once again, his bloom wanted to stay at his side instead of try to play with another bloom his age. "Why don't you see if Sirius might want to go outside and play?"

Fayne frowned and shook his head.

codesii

codesii

Axel felt a small twitch come to his eye before smiling lightly. "You seem to have mistakened me. I may look like some criminal, but bloomlings mean the world to me. Otherwise I wouldn't have had my own." He looks at Caiden with a serious gaze. "Keeping your son in this place his entire life won't help him open up. And besides, bloomlings are not all the same. Sirius may look rough, but he takes into account everyone's personalities. He's no bully."

As Fayne took the cup, Sirius somehow managed to balance his cup on his head, following the smaller bloomling outside of the kitchen.

Axel said a small thank you to the two as he took the cup off of Sirius' head, setting it down. He then looks over at Fayne as he shook his head. Sirius stepped up and looked at Fayne with a gentle gaze.

"I won't be mean," he assured Fayne, "We can do whatever you want." Axel smiled, feeling proud of his son.

KurosuAi

KurosuAi

Caiden grumbled. "It's not like I try to keep him cooped up in here..."

Caiden quickly switched to give his son a encouraging smile. "He seems like a nice boy, Fay. Go on." The male nudged his son gently towards the door. "Make friends, hun." There was a bit of sadness in the unicorns eyes. Why couldn't his son make friends? He was a good kid. He just, was very attached to his father.

The small bloom lowered his ears a moment and looked very meek and scared before he began to head for the door. He couldn't disappoint the guests, and he could tell his daddy really wanted this for him.

"Okay..." He opened the door and waited for Sirius to go by. His dad was right though, this other bloom seemed kind of nice. He wasn't sure if he was always that way. His only experience with friends was the young prince, who often terrified him by complete accident, so it was a strained relationship.

codesii

codesii

Sirius smiles a bit, giving Fane a small 'thank you' as he walked out of the house. He jumped down from the porch. He seemed a lot more awake than he when they came over to the house. Sirius looked back at Fayne, waving his tail as a signal to come and play, his eyes glowing.

As the bloomlings left the home, Axel took a sip of the coffee in content. "I know you aren't trying to keep him in here, but I do think if he goes to a school, he'll start to break away more. He can't be your baby boy forever." Axel scratched the back of his neck with his bloom.

KurosuAi

KurosuAi

Fayne walked forward, closing the door. He stopped a few feet away from his companion.
"I... don't really know too many games..." He looked down at the ground, scratching at the ground with a hoof.

"He will always be my baby." Caiden growled lowly. "I just want what is best for him. I'm not sure public school is the best thing based on how he acts when he is forced to go out alone in the world."

The male sipped on his coffee. It was bitter, Fay forgot to put any sugar in it. It made him smile slightly. Then he remembered Axel was sitting there.

"My son is very attached to me. I agree that he needs to go out and do things on his own. But he's still young and rather small. I'm not completely sure when he should start school."

codesii

codesii

Sirius smiles a bit. "That's okay. I don't, either. I usually end up running around town with my mom." He sits himself down. "Is there anything you'd like to do?"

Axel narrowed his eyes a bit. "He is young and small. But if he starts late, any 'teasing' that may happen will only get worse. Maybe right now school doesn't sound good to him, but give it a week or two, and he'll make so many friends. I know it."

Axel glanced out of the window his silver eyes shining from the sun. He turned back to Caiden.

"I can assure you, he'd be in safe hands with us. And it's just for the day."

KurosuAi

KurosuAi

Caiden falls silent for a few moments, pushing up his glasses. This male was stubborn and he did make good points. The pale red eyed bloom slammed a hoof down in frustration. What was he going to do? If he kept him home Fayne would be safe from any cruel children that there may be and he'd be comfortable. But he wouldn't make good friends that way.

But if he sends him to school there's no guarantee that he'll be happy and make friends, due to his timidness. He could feel the burn of tears welling in his eyes. He only wants what is best for his baby. He looked out towards the window and looked at the bloomlings in the yard. Even in his own yard, the little pink bloom seemed like he was ready to bolt back into the house.

"I don't know... I just don't know what to do. Fayne was an accident, and I love him and always will. But I'm still young myself. And I just.. I don't know." The male finally had to admit it to himself.

Fayne looked at Sirius. "You seem like you'd know more games than me..." he spoke softly, though there were less pauses than before. So it seemed he was going in the right direction. He walked over to the edge of their yard and looked up at the hill made of boulders and large rocks. "I sometimes climb up there..."

codesii

codesii

Axel felt his eyes crease a bit in sympathy. Much like Caiden, he and Kara weren't exactly ready for a bloomling, but they love Sirius with all of their hearts.

"Like I said. I can assure he is put in my classroom. Sirius will be there, too. Even though they may not be the best of friends right now, I'm sure they can be. Not every bloomling has the same personality. Not every bloomling is a bully." He smiles gently, letting his bloom gently touch Caiden's shoulder. "I know I may not look like a proper teacher, but you can trust me."

Sirius shrugged a bit. "Nah, I haven't really met too many other bloomlings, myself. Aside from a set of twins about a season older than us." He looks over at the rocks, blinking. "You should really be careful. Those look unsteady." His eyes creased with worry, quickly getting up and following the smaller bloom.

KurosuAi

KurosuAi

Caiden took a deep breath and calmed down some. "I suppose.. it's worth a try... but if I don't see any sort of progress I want to get help and maybe... consider a home teacher... maybe there's a teacher that can do home visits."

Leaned his head on the table. This was exhausting.

Fayne stopped and stood on a rock looking at Sirius. "I've never had any problems."

He wasn't lying. His father always would watch him and every time he was always just fine. It was a fun little exercise.

codesii

codesii

Axel smiled in content before sitting up. "I'm glad you'll try it out for him. And if it doesn't work, I will help you find a home teacher." He took another sip of his coffee, feeling a lot more relaxed than he did when he showed up.

Sirius pinned his ears back in concern. Even just one little pebble falling out of place could cause the entire thing to come tumbling down. He would know; he got into an accident with rocks before. And quite frankly, he doesn't want to see this sweet bloomling get hurt, either.

"Just go slow..." he murmured, almost inaudible.

KurosuAi

KurosuAi

Caiden felt like he had been beaten in a game or something, there was a small amount of annoyance from that. But he decided to brush it away.

"Good... When does school start? What kinds of things does he need?" Caiden pulled his tail closer to him and began to pet it with a hoof, it was a bit of a nervous habit of his.

Fayne decided to move a little more, going up farther. One of his hooves had slipped slightly, but he easily got it where it was supposed to be. However the movement had kicked a medium sized rock out of place.

codesii

codesii

Axel couldn't help but laugh a bit.

"It starts in a week. For the first week, all he needs is some paper, pencils, and a bag to carry it. We start off very easy on the children." He got up onto his feet, finishing off his coffee. "I'll head to the school and talk to the headmaster about getting Fayne in my class. I'm sure he'll enjoy it."

Sirius had turned toward the house, wondering if he should go get someone. Then, he felt a small pebble hit him on the head and quickly turned back to Fayne and the rock pile.

The rocks have begun to shake and tumble. His eyes went wide as they began to fall. Quickly, he began to jump the rocks. "Fayne, get out of there!" he called, his ears back as he managed to make it to the smaller bloomling. By the time he did, the rocks were close to hitting the ground.

Sirius, figuring the height was safe, quickly pushed Fayne off of the rock they were on before everything came crashing down.

KurosuAi

KurosuAi

Fayne let out a blood curdling scream as he was pushed off the rocks, and saw them come down on Sirius.

Caiden was outside in seconds, he had never moved so fast in his life. He began to lift rocks out of the way with his magic. Fayne stood from where he fell, his ankle felt sore and he felt like he might end up bruised but that was all. He moved and stood up beginning to help lift some of the smaller rocks.

Once he saw Fayne, he knew what the scream was for. Sirius must have gotten trapped.

"Sirius! Make some noise if you can hear me, kiddo!" The male stopped lifting rocks for a moment. It didn't help to tire himself with all these heavy rocks if he didn't know where the bloomling was caught.

Fayne however didn't stop as he started to sob. He immediately felt guilty, and he just knew that the other bloomling wouldn't want to try to be friends anymore.

codesii

codesii

Axel chased after Caiden. His eyes went wide at the pile of rocks.

When Sirius didn't answer, the monochromatic-colored bloom began to frantically search for a sign. "Sirius!" he called out, his voice cracking a bit. Finally, he noticed some strands of purple hair. He quick jumped over a rock and began to push at the one that seemed to be holding his son down. "Over here!" He looked over at Caiden before continuing to push.

Sirius slowly opened his eyes, wincing at a pain in his leg. He didn't lift his head, in fear of getting a headache, but looked around at his surroundings. He noticed that the leg he felt the pain coming from had been stuck under a big rock.

The bloomling just smiled a bit, laughing inaudibly. At least Fayne was alright.

KurosuAi

KurosuAi

Caiden and Fayne both moved over to where the monochrome bloom was and started to help. Using their magic together they lifted the large rock that had been pinning the small bloom down.

As soon as the rock was moved Fayne ran to hide under a bush a little ways away, sobbing and barely muttering sorry over and over again.

Caiden stood near the bloom and his child. "Don't move. We'll move you nice and easy." He looked to Axel and spoke calmly. "I can lift him with my magic to take him inside and lay him down where he might be more comfortable, if you'd like..."

codesii

codesii

Sirius watched the small bloomling run off, sighing a bit. It was gonna take him a long time to convince Fayne that he was okay.

Axel looked at Caiden and nodded. "That would be great. I can look over the injuries in a place that is more comfortable for him." Axel leaned down and touched his nose to Sirius' head. "You're going to be okay, son."

Sirius looks at his father and smiles a bit. "I'm just glad that Fayne is okay." He looks over at Caiden. "Thank you for saving me."

KurosuAi

KurosuAi

Caiden blinked in surprise at how calm the small bloom was. "You're very welcome." He focused and lifted the young bloom, a pale red glow surrounding the child.

Walking slow he went inside and laid the bloom on his couch. He walked away for a moment and came back with a first aid kit and some warm water and a cloth to wipe off any dirt that was on the bloomling.

"It sounds like you got injured pushing Fayne out of the way... Thank you." Caiden gently laid a hoof on the boy's shoulder before stepping back to let Axel do his job and make sure his son was okay.

The small pink unicorn burried his face in his tail and laid still, crying. The only thoughts going through his head were depressing and he couldn't stop to go check on Sirius.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum