RainBlooms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fayne's First Adventure [Open to Anyone]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fayne's First Adventure [Open to Anyone] Empty Fayne's First Adventure [Open to Anyone] Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:07 pm

KurosuAi

KurosuAi

"Fayne! I need you to do me a big favor." His father had started that morning. And who was Fayne to say no.
"Yes?" The small pink toned bloomling walked out to stand next to his pale colored parent. He looked up into his fathers pale red eyes and smiled.
"Today, I need you to take this letter to the post office. It's a letter to your mother, you think you can do it?" Caiden smiled at his child holding out a letter with his magic. The little child hadn't been outside on his own, ever. It was time he started learning some independence, what better way than a short trip to the post office. "I even drew you a little map!" The striped bloom bounced excitedly.
Fayne's ears drooped. "Y-you're not going with?" The bloomling practically squeaked, his tail curling around him. It almost broke Caiden's heart to see his little Fay so scared already. The older bloom gently nudged Fayne to the door.
"Not this time, Fay. You've got to learn the outside world isn't near as scary as you think it is. And it's only to the post office, you'll be back before you know it!" Caiden smiled and put a small pack on Fayne's back with the letter and map before nudging him out the door.

Fayne took a few wobbly steps before looking back at his father, his tail nearly between his legs. His dad was counting on him to do this and believed in him. The pink bloomling took a deep breath and headed forward to the direction of the post office, or at least he thought he was going the right way.
After a short while the bloomling stopped, this wasn't the street he was supposed to be on. He pulled out the map and looked. His dad wasn't the best artist so the map wasn't that helpful. He looked around, his ears lowering and his tail curling around him.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum